Please let me know if any are broken.
- Oxford’s Philosophy of Physics group’s YouTube channel.
- Oxford’s Philosophy of Physics group’s Thursday seminar series.
- Christian Wüthrich’s list of websites belonging to philosophers of physics.
Philosophy of Quantum Mechanics
- Bacciagaluppi and Valentini's translation of and commentary on the proceedings of the fifth Solvay conference of 1927. (Now also published by Cambridge University Press.)
- The Hugh Everett III Manuscripts archive at the University of California, Irvine. This includes Everett's thesis, as published in 1973.
Philosophy of Space and Time
- The Newton Project. This includes the Leibniz–Clarke Correspondence (Clarke's original translations of Leibniz's papers) and De Gravitatione (in Latin).
- Jonathan Bennett's translations/modifications of classic early modern texts. They include Bennett's versions of the Leibniz–Clarke Correspondence, Newton's De Gravitatione and Descartes' Principles of Philosophy.
- Euler's Réflexions sur l'espace et le temps. English translation by Michael Saclolo and Peter Wake, available via the Euler Archive.
- Einstein's papers published in Annalen der Physik are available via the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science.
- An html version of the 1923 Perrett and Jeffrey translation of Einstein's On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies, prepared by John Walker. A PDF version is also available.
- Foundations of Space-time Theories, volume 8 of Minnesota Studies in the Philosophy of Science, has been made freely available online.